Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golf MK5 Window Regulator, Enabling ??

Post Thanks / Like
    my personal car = test car . the second car is the car with problem ( car of very good friend ) I tried to test modules from the car with problems on the test car every module I tested on the test car works perfectly and window enable group is yes and windows works I tried and vice versa but the car with problems no matter what I tried, refuses to change windows enable to yes both cars are vw golf mk5 (test car 2007) (car problem 2009)

CAN filter is filter only for security component protection the rest of the communication is not affected. but 5f errors appear and I specified the part with CAN filter so people can understand what is with those errors

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    What exactly modules from problem car has been tested on the test car?
    Just disconnect 5F and CAN filter completely for test time. If You are not designed this CAN filter Yourself or at least designed SW for it Yourself, You can not be sure may this device make any side effects or not...

3. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    please forget about 5f and the can filter ,is disconnected from the car, it was connected at the time of the scan and I explained so people don't ask what's wrong with that

I tested door modules, bcm + adapter, can gateway, cluster instrument, climatronic panel, steering column module. all at the same time and everything works perfectly

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some children interlock switch wire/pin shorted, maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes but children interlock switch is only for the rear windows and not for the front ones

wire / pin shorted is possible but where ?? car with problems is the latest generation of golf mk5, and the electrical installation I noticed is not 100% the same as in 2007 or with the one from elsa database.