VW Passat B6 no signal from ecm

Jaskis

Reaction score
Hei. I just buyed vw passat with ecm defect, 2008, 1.9tdi pd BLS. When i push it to my garage, try to start and it,s not starting, fan always working, not possible to communicate with ecm. Have tryed to look over relays and fuses, everything looks good, dismantle ecm for control, no water inside and after these checks, i have started the car, connected to ecm, was no faults, was running for about 2min and stopped again. Is it really need to change ecm, or it can be something else? Also i have tryed to see all wires to the ecm, looks good, all wires have + and -. 😐

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
Hei. I just buyed vw passat with ecm defect, 2008, 1.9tdi pd BLS. When i push it to my garage, try to start and it,s not starting, fan always working, not possible to communicate with ecm. Have tryed to look over relays and fuses, everything looks good, dismantle ecm for control, no water inside and after these checks, i have started the car, connected to ecm, was no faults, was running for about 2min and stopped again. Is it really need to change ecm, or it can be something else? Also i have tryed to see all wires to the ecm, looks good, all wires have + and -. ��

Passat B8 from 2008 ????

is that car is a part of "back to te future" movie ?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
My bad too for not catching that. Thread title fixed.

-Uwe-

Back