Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Menu in case of rain and acoustic confirmation of opening SEAT LEON 5F

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    aigort: just had a closer look at your admap and auto-scan - your car has an anti-theft siren installed.
    Try IDE02269-ENG116670-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung Signalhorn > not active

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchina811 View Post
    any particular reason why you replaced a 2016 BCM with a 2020? the SW might not be "aligned" to other modules in the car and there might be minor things not working.

when I started retrofitting, I had a Medium BCM and I needed to upgrade to a High. I was not aware of many things so I replaced my 2016 with a 2013. I would say that everything worked but I had two errors about door locks and a missing databus message that I could not clear out. also, the adaptation map was different, with entries missing in both the old and new BCM. when I installed the High module from 2016 for my VIN, everything got back in shape.

you might be experiencing something similar: it's all configured properly but it's not working because the BCM is the "wrong" one.

EDIT: you also have Component Protection active, although not straight in the BCM, this has to be taken care of with dealer-level access.
    I changed it to be able to put the ambient lights, my car now as standard only carries the module 03,01,15 and 16 the rest are changed to minimum 2017/2018 versions. The BCM that I carry now is mounted by the Leon 5f that is coming out the factory door. I don't know if it will be the same case as yours

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    aigort: just had a closer look at your admap and auto-scan - your car has an anti-theft siren installed.
    Try IDE02269-ENG116670-Acknowledgement signals-Akustische Rueckmeldung Signalhorn > not active

Don
    it hasn't worked

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone send me a copy of a BCm DH?