Thread: 06 Jetta TDI Steering Wheel & Cluster Retrofit

Verified VCDS User ClassicWolves's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Question 06 Jetta TDI Steering Wheel & Cluster Retrofit

I have a 2006 VW Jetta TDI Manual, with the standard non MFA Wheel and Cluster. And im wanting to Retrofit the Mk6 TDI MFA Cluster and MK6 MFA Steering Wheel into my car.

What is the process todo these things? Anything im missing i dont know about?

What i know so far is i need obviously a MK6 MFA Steering Wheel as well as the Clock Spring and the MFA Steering Wheel Module. And obviously, what about the cluster? Is the Cluster plug and play or? Also does anyone know the Color MFA Cluster Part Number?
    <A Proud Euro Vehicle Enthusiast> '06 VW Jetta TDI 1.9 PD. Engine w/ 5 Speed Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The cluster is definitely not plug & play. The car's immobilizer is an integral part of the cluster.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Post Thanks / Like
    Im aware of the Immobolizer, i was possibly just gonna try to get the tool so i can get the Immobolizer key from a used Cluster. or worst case scenario buy a brand new cluster. But even then i still need a part number for a Color MFD Cluster for the MK6 TDI Platform
    Last edited by ClassicWolves; 02-23-2020 at 03:15 PM.
    <A Proud Euro Vehicle Enthusiast> '06 VW Jetta TDI 1.9 PD. Engine w/ 5 Speed Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Any Part Numbers for a Cluster anyone? Anyone at all? I havent found anything at all.