Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VW CC CHECK ENGINE 005703 P1647 '08

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

VW CC CHECK ENGINE 005703 P1647 '08

hi everyone, i have a vw CC 2008 with a fault codes, engine control module, p1647. the epc light comes on. no other lights or issues. the transmission has a fault code NO COMM. CRUISE CONTROL - FRONT SENSOR. I had looked and this car does not have adaptive cruise control, no extra plugs and no brackets, regular cruise control yes. i diagnosed the gateway and there also do not have anything there strange, the engine control module, i read the coding and nothing strange. i will post the the car's reading, the logs. maybe someone else can help me. i had checked the abs and air bag no fault codes. the owner doesnt have much info about the car.
    Last edited by dd1; 02-17-2020 at 06:04 PM.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the VCDS forum OP now post an auto-scan please!

Did you JPPSG yet?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is the link

[Link removed. No links to that den of snakes please]

i can not post the logs here, because this is not the laptop with the VCDS. I had it on a different site and i have copied the link so that you guys can see the logs from there. my apologies.
    Last edited by Uwe; 02-17-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Welcome to the VCDS forum OP now post an auto-scan please!

Did you JPPSG yet?
    sorry what is JPPSG?

Post Thanks / Like
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok, here is the VIN 515072, no repairs have done on it by me, the owner of the car doesnt have much info, under the hood looks ok, original, abs. starts and drives ok. battery ok since it starts fine every time. i can not post the logs here since this laptop was not used to read the car. but i managed to link of the post where i had it previously.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry no soap doc....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dd1 View Post
    ok, here is the VIN 515072, no repairs have done on it by me, the owner of the car doesnt have much info, under the hood looks ok, original, abs. starts and drives ok. battery ok since it starts fine every time. i can not post the logs here since this laptop was not used to read the car. but i managed to link of the post where i had it previously.
    Please post an Auto-Scan.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    is there a way to download it from the computer? i have it here but can not download it as a doc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    It's just a text file. Copy the file from one compute to another using any means you wish, such as a USB memory stick, or a network share. Once you have the file, open it with Notepad, then copy & paste the contents here.

-Uwe-
    Lock-down of sick people: Quarantine
    Lock-down of healthy people: Tyranny

11. Likes nazdaq100 liked this post