Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: P2294 N276 problem

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm new here. Maybe I missed something. Can you enlighten me please on what you are referring to???

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you are referring to the owners manual maybe helping me. I did not get one with the car.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm new here. Maybe I missed something. Can you enlighten me please on what you are referring to???
    I guess you are referring to the owners manual maybe helping me. I did not get one with the car.

So you are working and modifying a car without the repair manual or ( RTFB )?

Here is a link to it sir.

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ir_Information
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    See how RTFB is bold green underlined? Hover your mouse over it and a popup will appear with an explanation (BTW it's NOT the owners manual).

6. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on a phone. Nothing happens when I click it. It's just green lol

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright I got logged in. I'm assuming the wiring diagrams and component locations will have everything I need?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright the Wiring diagram was very hard to dig through without an index lol. maybe i missed it. what i found was the N276 connects to pin 19 of the ECU Harness and also to a leg of the A4 Relay under the hood. that relay powers other things for the engine and those things seem to be working fine. i put a 9 volt battery to those two points and the N276 actuated just fine so the wiring has to be good as well. I think either the ECU is the issue or the new "Ebay" HPFP came with the wrong or a bad N276. are there different N276s? could it just not be the right one? both the old and the new N276 read the same resistance....i dont know if i should buy another HPFP or not...it might be the next cheapest thing to try though....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit_29 View Post
    or new "Ebay" HPFP came with the wrong or a bad N276.
    Did it ship directly from China?

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright the Wiring diagram was very hard to dig through without an index lol. maybe i missed it. what i found was the N276 connects to pin 19 of the ECU Harness and also to a leg of the A4 Relay under the hood. that relay powers other things for the engine and those things seem to be working fine. i put a 9 volt battery to those two points and the N276 actuated just fine so the wiring has to be good as well. I think either the ECU is the issue or the new "Ebay" HPFP came with the wrong or a bad N276. are there different N276s? could it just not be the right one? both the old and the new N276 read the same resistance....i dont know if i should buy another HPFP or not...it might be the next cheapest thing to try though....

OP do you understand how the N276 works and is to be tested using RTFB WD and SSP?

1 Fault Found:
    008852 - Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276)
    P2294 - 004 - Open Circuit
    Instead of fiddling with 9 volt batteries why not overlay the two wires to test and address the actual data the controller has given you insight too you ignore?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    No it came from New Jersey. Here's a link to the exact one I bought.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333263767437