Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Passat DSG problems P1820, P1815, P0868

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    No I had not considered that. Mostly because I donít know who she is. Iíll let her know you sent me and drop her a link to this thread. Maybe she can make some sense out of all of this.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    No I had not considered that. Mostly because I donít know who she is. Iíll let her know you sent me and drop her a link to this thread. Maybe she can make some sense out of all of this.

Maybe she can, you think, she is one of the OBD2 comprehensive administrators at the EPA, so she should know, right?

I don't see why people should have to hire a lawyer & to get access to what was promised to be performed & isn't it the EPA's job to do it for you, but hey they need to know, otherwise how can they possibly know unless people say something?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sent her an email. Letís see where this goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sent her an email. Let’s see where this goes.

Did you get all your papers in order for requests for service history information from dealer, say via email & not with verbals so you don't look like putz with hear say?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    What measurement blocks show oil pressure to the clutches?

Post Thanks / Like
    What measurement blocks show oil pressure to the clutches?
    Did you know pressures should be determined if in specification using the RTFB and a gauge too test the ports?

Also did you know in the Short Description the following?

The oil pump can be replaced without removing the transmission?
    The vehicle must be raised and any covers installed on the bottom of the front end must be removed?
    The control arm to strut connection does not need to be separated?
    The drive axle also does not have to be removed?
    It is also not necessary to perform a basic measurement?
    Only the Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) oil and pump cover must be replaced?

Sometimes a thickening agent or fluid helps a sloppy CLAPPED OUT BOX?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the clutches are seeing 4.5 bar at speed 0.10 at idle per vCard. I cannot find the specifications for the proper fluid pressure for that transmission. Any help to that end would be appreciated. Also how difficult is it to crack the case and replace the internal filter, just wondering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the clutches are swing 4.5 bar at speed 0.10 at idle. I cannot find the specifications for the proper fluid pressure for that transmission. Any help to that end would be appreciated.
    I'm sorry did you know I dont engage block values of software in VCDS unless I'm cross checking them to actual port mechanical PSI & to authenticate the data & because at this point I don't trust what is reported by the controller to VCDS & since VCDS only shows what the PC's purport to potentially lie about anyway?

Fluid mechanics should always be verified...........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rtfb wonít translate on my cell phone. Please elaborate. Also, internal filter... on a scale of 1 to impossible.
    Last edited by TheSchwartz; 02-19-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like