Joined as I found the previous owner of my car on here

Grezza112

Reaction score
So, only really joined here as I’ve been trying to find out info on my car. I found a post from the previous owner on here as it suffered engine failure at 120k. Reg is OE07NPJ

At 122500 it’s had engine failure again. Seized solid

Trying to see if I can find any info on the engine builder as I don’t have any history of the build with the car

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Posting only a UK number plate isn't going to be much help as most people on here are NOT from the UK - even those of us who are from the UK have no idea what make, model and build year (NOT number plate year) car you are talking about.

If you're trying to find the previous owner then the V5C normally shows the previous owner?

Reactions: Uwe

Grezza112

Reaction score
Posting only a UK number plate isn't going to be much help as most people on here are NOT from the UK - even those of us who are from the UK have no idea what make, model and build year (NOT number plate year) car you are talking about.

If you're trying to find the previous owner then the V5C normally shows the previous owner?

I already found the owner on here which is why I joined. Discovered my car had engine failure and saw his post about it. Trying to get in touch with him so I can get some more info. I.e did he have it repaired or sell broken as the engine has just gone again and looks brand new.

Trying to find out who supplied it.

I can’t reply to the thread though as I don’t have permissions or something

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
If the previous owner is no longer active on here then I think you'll need to explore other options to get in touch with them.

Have you looked at the previous owner information on the V5C? The V5C for both my cars shows the full name and address of the previous owner even though both were purchased through dealers.

Reactions: Uwe
Back