Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Audi A3 8v 2015 error 19226 and 20169

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't taking a decade box and verifying the controllers ability to swing the circuit in blocks help?

How about low amounts of regulated air to see if sensor is accurate mechanical to what it reports in blocks of ECU to cross check it or compare sensors to?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    thats getting out of my comfort zone....
    I though the readings in VCDS I have taken were accurate enough.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you know VCDS only tells you what the controller spits out?

Why do you think I don't trust the sensors, wiring or controllers programming until I authenticate it by triangulation & mechanicals?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

4. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    other than physically checking the wires and blowing pipes out I do not have advanced garage tools and will swap it with the sensor next to it and get more readings

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    right guys...shot the parts cannon and ordered the sensors (both 04L 906 051 side by side on a metal bracket with metal an rubber pipes complete ) new and genuine VAG from Germany
    what would be the procedure to adapt them both ?
    what are expected values at ignition on and at idle ? ( I have tried to get end user data / values online but not getting anywhere.....)
    thanks

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi maxx6v,
    ignition on engine not running (KOEO) the readings should be near enough atmospheric pressure (check with a barometer, Met Office etc), with the engine running depends on the state of your DPF, but less than 50 mbars should be ok. Have you looked in the Adaptions menu for a reset?
    Out of interest, why did you order the parts from Germany rther than going to a local dealer/TPS?
    Regards HMC

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for that info
    got the parts from an ebay listing...2 sensors rubber and metal pipes and bracket in the heat protection pouch...genuine exact matched parts NEW boxed for 52 delivered in 3 days....
    dread to price them in TPS/ DEALER
    Last edited by maxx16v; 02-12-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    "got the parts from an ebay listing...", so almost certainly not genuine VAG!
    Regards HMC

10. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    definitely VAG genuine from a VAG parts dealer....everything matches exactly and QR code checked in original sealed VAG box

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sell on eBay and most of my stuff is genuine but eBay does permit the Chinese to sell clones of everything huh?
    Sucks because the consumer doesn't know, of they do & they just focus in on price 99% of time.

14. Likes Uwe liked this post