Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Audi A8L 3.0 Air introduced into Master Cylinder

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jack, I'm going to purchase the Phoenix system now and pray it get's me out of the weeds, I'm hoping I didn't introduce air into the ABS system. I'll leave an update on my findings once I get the system. Jack I know your a busy man, I know your here to help and not give the answers to educate people this is me assuming again of corse.. I want to thank you for your quick responses...

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes good questions make you think, I wonder what this means?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonSlaya View Post
    I'm going to purchase the Phoenix system now and pray it get's me out of the weeds...
    Ironically, my pressure bleeder is a $5 weedsprayer

Seriously - I made a fitting to go on the master cylinder cap, from a spare cap; for pressure bleeding after the ABS swap on my Touran. I imagine it would work just as well backwards, screwed into the calliper bleed. I just wouldn't trust it to have fluid left in it, but so far, the hose that came with it has lasted for well over a year, and I've used it 4 or 5 times now, sometimes at high pressure and no brake fluid explosions...
    Allan
    The R32ran Thread
    How to post a full Auto-Scan
    "Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound"

4. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still use brake fluid as weed killer?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I'm sure it will Work!!! lol My reverse bleeder just showed up tonight!

7. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I did drop a tub of it a while back, and it was more effective than Roundup!
    Allan
    The R32ran Thread
    How to post a full Auto-Scan
    "Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound"

9. Likes PetrolDave liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So did a reverse bleed on all 4 calipers and still the pedal is the same. I ordered the master cylinder because I didnít find any leaks in the lines at all so it has to be the MC. Anyways Iíll update once complete

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you take MC apart and look for sludge from gravity fun ingress, burr or damaged bore causing the issue from being dry and see if you could save it with tanking/cleaning, light hone, pre-lube & a bench bleed?

Possibly shit from bottom of tank entered bore?