tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Hi
Hoping someone can help please!!
I have VW tiguan 2011 and just tried to do the kph to mph and digital speedo with vcds accepted new code but now tons of error codes came up tried to change it back from ROW back to uk but still has all eroor codes please help

Or if any one can come help fix I'm in guildford Surrey happy to pay as now house bound with the kids

Thank you

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Please post an Auto-Scan for context; so people can see how the vehicle is equipped, configured, and what fault codes it has.

-Uwe-

tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Will see if I can get it was my friend that came and did it was perfect before he changes to row setting now has tons of faults can't even start it he tried to change it back but still showing tons of faults

tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
But will see if I can get a picture of auto scan sorry new to this and my first car after recently passing test wish I hadn't let him do it

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Will see if I can get it was my friend that came and did it was perfect before he changes to row setting now has tons of faults can't even start it he tried to change it back but still showing tons of faults
It sounds like you may have chosen your friends unwisely. ;)

-Uwe-

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
But will see if I can get a picture of auto scan sorry new to this and my first car after recently passing test wish I hadn't let him do it
No pictures. Text. See the link I put in post #2 for a how-to.

-Uwe-

tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Ok will have a look and put it up

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Ok will have a look and put it up
Do us all a favor and beg, borrow, or buy a legitimate VCDS system first, 'cause the serial number you gave when you joined the forum is from a pirated clone.

-Uwe-

tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Omg I can't believe it he told me it's was all legit that's why I took photo of the serial number is there anyone local that can help happy to pay just can't afford to buy a new one or does anyone know where I can get help from please he's left now and won't answer my calls and cars not even running anymore

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Most owners club forums have a thread with a list of members throughout the UK who have VCDS and will help up for some "beer tokens".

Reactions: Uwe

tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
Thank you have asked in Vw forum but if anyone on here knows of anyone i would really appreciate it can post the scan logs if this helps

Last edited:

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
Posting scan logs from stolen software / clone cables probably won't help your cause.

tiggy meese

Unverified
-----------
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
LP/SN
hi was just posting to see if any one can help i did not know they were not legit cables as i wouldn't of let him use them on my car if i had im just trying to resolve the isssues it has caused

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
Posting scan logs from stolen software / clone cables probably won't help your cause.

hi was just posting to see if any one can help i did not know they were not legit cables as i wouldn't of let him use them on my car if i had im just trying to resolve the isssues it has caused

Let's hope Uwe is feeling in a generous mood as it's Chinese New Year today :thanks:

Back