Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VW tiguan errors after doing code to change from kph to mph vcds

Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like

VW tiguan errors after doing code to change from kph to mph vcds

Hi
    Hoping someone can help please!!
    I have VW tiguan 2011 and just tried to do the kph to mph and digital speedo with vcds accepted new code but now tons of error codes came up tried to change it back from ROW back to uk but still has all eroor codes please help

Or if any one can come help fix I'm in guildford Surrey happy to pay as now house bound with the kids

Thank you
    Last edited by tiggy meese; 01-24-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Please post an Auto-Scan for context; so people can see how the vehicle is equipped, configured, and what fault codes it has.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Dana liked this post
    Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will see if I can get it was my friend that came and did it was perfect before he changes to row setting now has tons of faults can't even start it he tried to change it back but still showing tons of faults

Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like
    But will see if I can get a picture of auto scan sorry new to this and my first car after recently passing test wish I hadn't let him do it

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggy meese View Post
    Will see if I can get it was my friend that came and did it was perfect before he changes to row setting now has tons of faults can't even start it he tried to change it back but still showing tons of faults
    It sounds like you may have chosen your friends unwisely.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    But will see if I can get a picture of auto scan sorry new to this and my first car after recently passing test wish I hadn't let him do it
    No pictures. Text. See the link I put in post #2 for a how-to.

-Uwe-

8. Likes Dana liked this post
    Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok will have a look and put it up

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ok will have a look and put it up
    Do us all a favor and beg, borrow, or buy a legitimate VCDS system first, 'cause the serial number you gave when you joined the forum is from a pirated clone.

-Uwe-

Unverified
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omg I can't believe it he told me it's was all legit that's why I took photo of the serial number is there anyone local that can help happy to pay just can't afford to buy a new one or does anyone know where I can get help from please he's left now and won't answer my calls and cars not even running anymore

Post Thanks / Like
    Most owners club forums have a thread with a list of members throughout the UK who have VCDS and will help up for some "beer tokens".

13. Likes Uwe liked this post