Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q7 4L 3.0TDI not starting after high pressure pump change

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have different tools, like dimsport trasdata and vcp, so I can read full and Flash full file, also frf. But how can the OTP area be fixed?
    Local vw dealer can only do vw, so they are not for any help.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have different tools, like dimsport trasdata and vcp, so I can read full and Flash full file, also frf. But how can the OTP area be fixed?
    Local vw dealer can only do vw, so they are not for any help.
    PIRATED VERSIONS OR LICENSED!

Hey Bob knob, it would probably be a better conversation not in this forum and to RTFB the data sheets on the OTP & of the controllers chip set you are seeking to repair?

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/TC1_3_...12be86204c0111

OTP One-Time Programmable <<<<< You do understand what this means right or do you believe you found a new "hole or glitch point"?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only license version i have on all my tools, all original with annual fee.

I am fully aware of what OTP means, thats why I am asking if there is any other way to fix this beside make a immo off file?

Post Thanks / Like

Only license version i have on all my tools, all original with annual fee.

I am fully aware of what OTP means, thats why I am asking if there is any other way to fix this beside make a immo off file?
    OTP has nothing to do with immobilizer being turned off so WTF are talking about?

Maybe read the manuals and ask for tech support for your alleged licensed tools from supplier?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know that immo donít is in the OTP area, but it is still a problem for a 100% clone. Thats why I asked for some tip. And of course I have sent the readout, both bootmode and E-gpt dim file to dimsport support for their help and waiting for their reply.
    If someone could tell me how I can upload pictures I can take a picture of my valid license of my tool, just to clarify that I am not flashing around with clone tools.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsey View Post
    If someone could tell me how I can upload pictures I can take a picture of my valid license of my tool, just to clarify that I am not flashing around with clone tools.
    See: How to Post Pictures.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that immo don’t is in the OTP area, but it is still a problem for a 100% clone. Thats why I asked for some tip. And of course I have sent the readout, both bootmode and E-gpt dim file to dimsport support for their help and waiting for their reply.

A 100 percent clone is no issue either because you can read a chips entire data + OTP and simply install a new tricore and write it with same data, next Bob?

You could also in theory do a forward boot loader on the processor itself or attached, if seeking to emulate the old OTP and write that at will, ever hear of a barking spider boot?

I guess the only factor is can you actually do work and walk to school or are seeking a free bag lunch?

Cloning is illegal & implies two, data transfer is not!

https://www.ncsl.org/print/cj/autotheftreport.pdf

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/...ons-18-usc-511

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/...cation-numbers

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/...-vehicle-parts

https://www.nhtsa.gov/sites/nhtsa.do...vin_errors.pdf

This is why tuners which tie their illegal acts to a VIN number function or by identity hash, they become one further step under the blade & open to TM and Patent fraud on the USPTO too, huh?
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 01-25-2020 at 10:19 PM.