HEX-CAN VS BETTA

Craigr

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=245317
Looking any info. What is the difference & I already have HEX-CAN but have noticed there is some things that I used to be able to do and cant anymore. Also is there an agent here in the UK & what is the cost to change. I noticed that in the US they offer a discount on exchange is that available here. I would really appreciate any feed back. Thanks Craig

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
There should be nothing that you "used to be able to do and cant anymore" on any particular car. We have not removed any functionality. However, there are features that have been added since the new interfaces have been introduced that are not supported by the older interfaces. The newer the car, the more likely you will encounter these, and the more likely there are things that we simply cannot support using the older interfaces.

As for upgrades in the UK, please contact the distributor you purchased your HEX+CAN from (Ilexa). I believe they do offer upgrade discounts.

-Uwe-

Craigr

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=245317
Thanks for the reply I used to be able to do basic setting on 0B5 Stronic gear boxes now I have to use VAS but my technicians complain and say VCDS quicker and easier to use

Back