Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: MFSW and cruise control for transporter t5.1

  1. #11
    Verified VCDS User iichel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    The Hague, NL
    Posts
    1,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rain sensor will work
    Automatic lights need a new bcm and some wiring for both the light switch and the bcm

  2. Likes Uwe liked this post
  3. #12
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brecht_van View Post
    Does anyone know the original number of the connector that fits the set taster. I ordered a original taster and connector to the dealer but the connector doesnt fit. The connector number is 7E0 927 121
    TPMS Reset button: 7E5 927 121 WHS, connector housing 6Q0 972 773 B, contacts 000 979 019 E or 000 979 019 EA (gold plated) for wire cross-section 0,5mm2.

  4. #13
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iichel View Post
    Rain sensor will work
    Automatic lights need a new bcm and some wiring for both the light switch and the bcm
    Thank you for the info.
    Thats what is tought. Is it possible to change the bcm with vcds?

  5. #14
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinsX View Post
    TPMS Reset button: 7E5 927 121 WHS, connector housing 6Q0 972 773 B, contacts 000 979 019 E or 000 979 019 EA (gold plated) for wire cross-section 0,5mm2.
    Thanks, already ordered 2 times at the stealer but 2 times the wrong connector with the right number. Now odered somewhere on the internet.

  6. #15
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brecht_van View Post
    Thanks, already ordered 2 times at the stealer but 2 times the wrong connector with the right number. Now odered somewhere on the internet.
    What is wrong connector with right number?

  7. #16
    Verified VCDS User
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mistake at the central parts distribution centre. They swapped the connectors so if I ordered the 6q 972 773 B connector is receive a connector with another number. But on the packaging there is the right number. First time this happened they said. Lucky me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •