Not open for further replies.

a2tdiguy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=223942
hello there, I have HN1-000319

I am unable to update firmware, have new java/usb config, hangs up, get error code-1, seems exactly like

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?1816-Update-issues&highlight=update+error+code+-1

same firmware/software

I have never put unit in infrastructure mode(not intentionally anyways), lights indicate that it is going into infra and staying there, will not communicate via usb. I get a" page not found, hex microsystems" page when I try to access via wifi. Config stalls out.

It seemed to be working fine until it said it needed firmware update, stopped working as usb at that point, before attempt at an update.

what now?

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you consistently get the page not found error after rebooting the hex-net (unplugging/replugging) ?

a2tdiguy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=223942
Do you consistently get the page not found error after rebooting the hex-net (unplugging/replugging) ?

yes, previous to trying to update firmware, but after notification, would not communicate by usb, but wifi worked, since attempting update, have only gotten page not found error, have rebooted close to 100 times. I spent a couple of weeks trying a variety of things before posting.

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. We are going to send you a replacement with a prepaid return label. You should receive a tracking number later today.

a2tdiguy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=223942
Thanks for the info. We are going to send you a replacement with a prepaid return label. You should receive a tracking number later today.

Thank you. I have a tdi timing belt to do this week, was going to have to cancel. Have been very happy with unit until firmware foibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back