Have you list of access security all VAG cars?

yaron1245

Reaction score
hii . i looking for access security for some cars like skoda, volkswagen, ect... have you list of this options?, thank you

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
The short answer is no, VAG don't make them freely available. The SA codes that exist have mostly been discovered by detective work by owners, enthusiasts and Ross-Tech.

yaron1245

Reaction score
Ok, thank you, for example if I need a security code for a Skoda 2016 diesel engine 2.0, is it possible to get through Rossteck? I also have no problem purchasing the right package, I am not looking to get information freely.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Ok, thank you, for example if I need a security code for a Skoda 2016 diesel engine 2.0, is it possible to get through Rossteck? I also have no problem purchasing the right package, I am not looking to get information freely.
Don't count on it.

What are you trying to accomplish with this engine? ECUs often have multiple different Security Access codes for different purposes, and not many are known.

-Uwe-

Mari

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=150535
There are several security codes, without being a little more specific is almost impossible to help...

yaron1245

Reaction score
Don't count on it.

What are you trying to accomplish with this engine? ECUs often have multiple different Security Access codes for different purposes, and not many are known.

-Uwe-
I want to reset dpf, (replacement dpf), take the soot value to 0. ( its in specel options), and I need the sequrity code
.. If i but original vcds, they supply the codes?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Back