Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Audi A3 Saloon - Backup/Rear Camera Retrofit

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys!

Really great help and thank you!
    All seems to be working now.

Coding wise, as above, I tried this and changed the PDC to activated and the threshold to activated in the adaptations for 5F.

Again thank you all and I will be trying it out over the next few days, been a great help!

Thanks,

Luke

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeLewis24 View Post
    Hi Guys!

Really great help and thank you!
    All seems to be working now.

Coding wise, as above, I tried this and changed the PDC to activated and the threshold to activated in the adaptations for 5F.

Again thank you all and I will be trying it out over the next few days, been a great help!

Thanks,

Luke
    Good stuff Luke, let us know how it goes...

Whereabouts in UK are you?
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dynamic Pack | Matrix Lights | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | N-Vision | BOSE | DVD Changer | Homelink | Soft Door Close | Heat+Sound Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heated Windscreen | Heated Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Side Assist | Air Suspension | Ambient Lighting | Heated+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it works.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, hoping someone can help a newby with camera wire connections 2012 S5. I bought the harness from Kufatec, but directions are not the best. I need to connect the twisted pair into the Canbus connector to the right of the glove box. I finally figured out the pink slide latch to allow connector to come free from the dash. How do I release the gray electrical plug from its black housing? I know it slides out, but I don't want to damage it. thanks Ed