Thread: Q5 not detecting key

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Q5 not detecting key

I am working on an 2014 Audi Q5 that was stolen and I suspect the key that has been supplied has been deleted out of the bcm, Firstly can I see anywhere using VCDS if the key in the ignition matches the key in memory and secondly is it possible to relearn the key to the vehicle? The key has been checked at Audi and has the vehicle chassis etc., attached.
    Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Please post an Auto-Scan so people can see exactly how this vehicle is equipped and what faults it has.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    Please post an Auto-Scan so people can see exactly how this vehicle is equipped and what faults it has.

-Uwe-
    I can only access the bcm and gateway as I am having to waken up the network by braking, putting on lights and hazard lights to connect as I don't have a key working

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Please run a scan anyway so we can see what BCM it has.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.