Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Audi TT Quattro 1.8T Brake Controller Replaced Says Incorrect Coding

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you contacted an Audi dealership parts department with your VIN to see what part number they show for the ABS module?

2. Likes Jack@European_Parts, Uwe liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you contacted an Audi dealership parts department with your VIN to see what part number they show for the ABS module?

https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...l=1#post185001
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    John at Autotec In California disagrees says thats Incorrect and there is no way the car needs the controller you are stating and that the controller i have is FOD. If its the worng controller you are saying that someone switched the controller long ago and suddenly now its the wrong one??? if you look on the forum there are many other TT threads with same issue, They have the same controller as me. Just google my controller number.

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes and I have correct one

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually he said they dont go by the abs module only for part number it is a diff part number sold WITH the pump but from what he could find I have the correct part.

Post Thanks / Like
    John at Autotec In California disagrees says thats Incorrect and there is no way the car needs the controller you are stating and that the controller i have is FOD. If its the worng controller you are saying that someone switched the controller long ago and suddenly now its the wrong one??? if you look on the forum there are many other TT threads with same issue, They have the same controller as me. Just google my controller number.
    yes and I have correct one

Actually he said they dont go by the abs module only for part number it is a diff part number sold WITH the pump but from what he could find I have the correct part.
    TRUUC28N6Y1015859

Is it fixed yet?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    No it's not they are trying to find me a correct code for the control module.

Post Thanks / Like

No it's not they are trying to find me a correct code for the control module

Does your car have ESP in dash or ASR?

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which one ESP or ASR?