Thread: Vacuum Sensor (2006 Touareg V10)

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like

Vacuum Sensor (2006 Touareg V10)

brakes went out and I went to check the vacuum hose which looks like it's okay but then I noticed a sensor was just floating around. pretty sure it's the sensor for the vacuum assist. I can't figure out where to put it back any ideas? 2006 Touareg V10

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Question does not appear to be VCDS related in any way. Moving to General VW/Audi Repair.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like

Touareg V10 TDI vacuum assist line fails

the vacuum assist lines had cracked and the brakes went out causing near accidents three times already. The first two times the mechanic down the crack and replaced it. and it just happened again. they would have any suggestions on maybe replacing all the lines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Threads merged. I don't think we need two separate threads regarding the same problem in the same vehicle.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi nightcasters,
    The question I have is, were the previous repairs not replacements? if the servo hose was just repaired at the point of the crack, then the answer is yes the part should be replaced.
    Regards HMC

6. Likes Uwe liked this post