Strange sound/beep and cracking sound when parked/locked A4 allroad B9

premium

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247892
Audi a4 allroad 2017 B9 3,0 Tdi
I am hearing a wierd noise/beep sound from my parked and locked car. First i thought it was a "shut off" procedure, but the sound is still present over night??

Anyone?

Will do a full scan, but still waiting to get my new hex-net.

https://youtu.be/q15-Ng7rsYk

premium

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247892
Anyone? Can’t find any similar issues on google..

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
This question seems entirely unrelated to VCDS; moving to General VW/Audi Repair.

I've listened to your video with head phones turned up quite loudly and I'm not sure which of the noises you mean.

-Uwe-

MartinsX

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=268515
I can't understand which of noises, too. Just a guess - some kind of ultrasonic anti-rodent device?

premium

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247892
The beep sound! It is very cold during the winter.. don’t want the car to drain the battery. For me it sounds weird. This is not my first audi, but i have never heard anything like this before. It is completely silent in the garage during this clip, so the beep and the crackling sound is from the parked and locked car.. can hear it best under the car, left side rear.

Last edited:

premium

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=247892
Issue solved by Audi. Ad blue control module drained the battery for 2 amps.. the beeps and sounds came from that module.They replaced the module under warranty and the beeps are gone, but dont know if my battery is ok after this..
Is it possible to check the battery status with my hex-net? This car has the new UDS modules. Got no fault codes, but i would like to now all the values for the AGM battery after fully charged.

Back