Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Folding Mirrors With Keyfob Audi Q3

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Automatically Fold Mirror Upon Locking with Remote or With HOLD for 4 seconds on Door Sensor : You MUST code BOTH door controllers or only ONE mirror will fold -
    [42 - Door Elect. Driver] [Coding - 07] -> [Long Coding Helper] -> [Byte 4] [Bit 6 - Undocumented (1 = active) in Binary String] => Change Bit 6 to 1 Note : Bit 0 is at the far right of the binary string The old HEX value for this byte was prolly 1C; Binary Value [00011100] and the NEW HEX value should be typed in as 5C; Binary Value [01011100]
    Esc or Exit Transfer Coding Do It!
    [52 - Door Elect. Pass.] [Coding - 07] -> [Long Coding Helper] -> [Byte 4] [Bit 6 - Undocumented (1 = active) in Binary String] => Change Bit 6 to 1 Note : Bit 0 is at the far right of the binary string The old HEX value for this byte was prolly 1E; Binary Value [00011110] and the NEW HEX value should be typed in as 5E; Binary Value [01011110]

Iím almost certain this worked for me

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    What Gashhey said. This worked for me too, on my 2015 RSQ3.

Of course, you have to have electrically folding mirrors in the first place. If it doesn't have the fold position on the control knob, then it doesn't.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gashhey View Post
    Automatically Fold Mirror Upon Locking with Remote or With HOLD for 4 seconds on Door Sensor : You MUST code BOTH door controllers or only ONE mirror will fold -
    [42 - Door Elect. Driver] [Coding - 07] -> [Long Coding Helper] -> [Byte 4] [Bit 6 - Undocumented (1 = active) in Binary String] => Change Bit 6 to 1 Note : Bit 0 is at the far right of the binary string The old HEX value for this byte was prolly 1C; Binary Value [00011100] and the NEW HEX value should be typed in as 5C; Binary Value [01011100]
    [52 - Door Elect. Pass.] [Coding - 07] -> [Long Coding Helper] -> [Byte 4] [Bit 6 - Undocumented (1 = active) in Binary String] => Change Bit 6 to 1 Note : Bit 0 is at the far right of the binary string The old HEX value for this byte was prolly 1E; Binary Value [00011110] and the NEW HEX value should be typed in as 5E; Binary Value [01011110]

I’m almost certain this worked for me
    Yep, this is spot on

Module 42 and 52
    Long Coding
    Byte 4 / Bit 6
    Its called "mirror_comfort_folding,active"
    Q7 272PS | ABT Tuned to 325PS / 680Nm | Tech Pack | Dynamic Pack | Matrix Lights | Pan Roof | Trailer | Drv+Pass Mem Seats | TV | N-Vision | BOSE | DVD Changer | Homelink | Soft Door Close | Heat+Sound Ins Glass | Priv Glass | Heated Windscreen | Heated Steer Wheel | Adv Key | Elec Boot Cover | Side Assist | Air Suspension | Ambient Lighting | Heated+Fold Mirrors | Park Assist Pack | Load Fix Kit | Black Turbine Alloys | Matte Black Wrap