Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do people do this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    I'm an asshole with core ass clown value system.
    Quoted for truth.

But you're our assclown.

-Uwe-
    Last edited by Uwe; 11-03-2019 at 07:39 PM.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...-time-poster-)

This is a perfect active example of why I don't trust people, you can't get a fucking straight forward answer, huh?

Quoted for truth.

But we you're our assclown.

-Uwe-
    It's an honor badge higher than my Eagle scout certificate.

It fittingly hangs in the bathroom at shop & to remind me how I earned it & by my mother dumping me off at summer camp to get rid of me.
    When you get dropped off after camp to fend for yourself in a dark house & you must break into & camp in with your dirty laundry duffel for two more weeks, you quickly realize how valuable electric power is. You learn real fast not to rely on anyone & use your own skills to force you to overcome.

Sometimes I may have the mindset of not being sympathetic & due to some real hard life situations endured but I do contain compassion even for the dumb ass playing FOD but as of now, I don't, especially when clocking a car appears almost confirmed?
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 11-03-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

3. Likes DV52 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still like you Jack

5. Likes Da Tow'd liked this post
    NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still like you Jack
    Dam strays!
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iichel View Post
    This bloke is from the UK and let's call him a typical British name, for the sake of his privacy.
    Since Will is his actual name, we'll use that.
    lol

Someone (will not call names...) could get interface serial number out of VCID maybe? And forum username afterwards if he's registered here.
    I wouldn't hide [redacted] vin code (or try better ) or licence plate number if Will is such a &@$@#.
    Last edited by Uwe; 11-04-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _Val View Post
    I wouldn't hide [redacted] vin code (or try better ) or licence plate number if Will is such a &@$@#.
    iichel didn't. I did.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, update update update, Will was back.

Hi Michael,
    Apologies for the lack of reply. Been on holiday and don’t have email access as work phone stays at home. I’ll give these a try tomorrow and report back. Once we get it working what would you like as a reward for your services?

Thanks and apologies again

William Hook
    T:----
    This was on the 8th of November, haven't heard anything since of course...