Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaded P0441 Evap Code

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info. I was wondering about the N80 valve vs the N115 valve. Of course I read online an google stuff so when I saw the possible causes of my evap code, it lists N80 valve and N115 valve. Now there is vast information on both of them. Would my car have both of them? I see where there is the part number for the same car in South Korea. It says it's the same part as the N80 valve in the USA. It just has a different part number on the South Korea model. I also saw where is mentions this part is the rear driver's side wheel well. I already took apart the passenger side apart so before I go ripping the other side apart, i just want to know if there is another purge valve in my car at the rear like I saw referenced online. Thanks

Are you going to stop being lazy and RTFB the WD?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    Are you going to stop being lazy and RTFB the WD?

Wow ok. What does that even mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cschmitz20 View Post
    Wow ok. What does that even mean?
    It means Jack won't give you a fish; he insists you learn how to catch fish yourself.

-Uwe-

PS: When you see acronyms in bold, green, with a broken underline, hover your cursor over them.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

4. Likes MartinsX, Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably cause Jack has no clue either

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    But yes I looked at the wiring diagram and it isn't a real good one from alldata. My shop wasn't even sure so that's why I was asking. So I was not being lazy as I have been trying to research that part and posted to see if a time knew for sure.

Ross-Tech Employee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cschmitz20 View Post
    it isn't a real good one from alldata.
    We jokingly refer to Alldata as NoData or SomeData for VAG cars.

May I suggest that you use a single day access plan with erWin.audi? erWin supplies the WD the techs at the dealerships use. It ought to have the information you seek plus a lot more. All of the Audi information is in pdf format which you can download for future reference. I think the one day access is $35.

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ir_Information

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably cause Jack has no clue either
    That may indeed be the case on some subjects, however, not here, OP you do realize I hold the honor badge of ASSHOLE, right?
    Don't you see I'm trying to help you un-fuck yourself & to be more self sufficient with direction and so you are not so dependent?

Come on get the RIGHT WD and when you do, lets talks about it okay?

Did you read any of the helpful links?

But yes I looked at the wiring diagram and it isn't a real good one from alldata. My shop wasn't even sure so that's why I was asking. So I was not being lazy as I have been trying to research that part and posted to see if a time knew for sure.
    What did you say?

We jokingly refer to Alldata as NoData or SomeData for VAG cars.

May I suggest that you use a single day access plan with erWin.audi? erWin supplies the WD the techs at the dealerships use. It ought to have the information you seek plus a lot more. All of the Audi information is in pdf format which you can download for future reference. I think the one day access is $35.

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ir_Information

Indeed isn't AllData an Oxymoron?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    That may indeed be the case on some subjects, however, not here, OP you do realize I hold the honor badge of ASSHOLE, right?
    Don't you see I'm trying to help you un-fuck yourself & to be more self sufficient with direction and so you are not so dependent?

Come on get the RIGHT WD and when you do, lets talks about it okay?

Did you read any of the helpful links?

What did you say?

Indeed isn't AllData an Oxymoron?

Yea I see that. The import shop in town here uses alldata so that's why I went there first. I bought a subscription on there and cancelled within a day as the stuff they had was readily available on the net. So I am guessing you think my shop is crap? There aren't many options in town for me here. So I definitely have made an effort to find the answers myself. But I guess I have to keep forking out more money in hopes I get the right info.

10. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just to add - I've been very happy with the accuracy of the data I paid for and downloaded from erWin.

12. Likes Jack@European_Parts liked this post
    Verified VCDS-Lite User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolDave View Post
    Just to add - I've been very happy with the accuracy of the data I paid for and downloaded from erWin.
    So I fixed the vacuum leak and ran it and was still getting random misfires with all cylinders while idling. None while driving. I did the output test on the n80 valve and I could hear it working so I'm thinking my evap code is from something else. I guess at this point I am more concerned about the misfiring which I don't think could've caused by an eavp code could it? Unless all my spark plugs or coils are all going to junk at once. I am at a loss. Guess the only other thing to do is bring it in.