Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2003 Vw 1600i Mexican Beetle Ultima aka "VOCHO" will not start.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am using a serial (rs232) 9pin cable and VCDS 11.1 shareware from RossTech to my MS XP operating system dell laptop.
    Buy a legal donor car, strip it down and replace it with all new parts.
    Baby carrots defense?

Since you are apparently mechanically inclined but RTFB illiterate, you could swap it back over, right OP?

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

2. Likes AIB Wolfgang liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow James (european parts emporium), ”U Da man”, feel better now ??? Instead of helping us new to the forum, you act like an ass. I’ve seen your responses to others reaching out to you on other parts of the “RossTech forums. You criticize, belittle and bully them. If you don’t like this specific forum, “General VW/Audi Rapair (For questions about repairs where VCDS isn't involved at all.)”, tell the RossTech IT Guru’s to re-name. So until then, shut the hell up and let others use the forum as stated. Maybe we can help each other without you sticking your nose in it. You have all the other forums to bully, and criticize.
    Have a great weekend James.
    You are pathetic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponce1925 View Post
    Wow James (european parts emporium), ”U Da man”, feel better now ??? Instead of helping us new to the forum, you act like an ass. .
    There's a reason why Jack is known as "NostraJackAss".

He has a great deal of knowledge and helps many people, but some can't abide his style. If you have a problem with him, there is a handy solution:

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indeed Uwe, they can't ignore & turn away from me as the guy you love to hate, don't they always want more?

If I didn't break peoples balls, wouldn't they think something is wrong, sorry OP people have expectations of me, please let us know when are you ready to throw down the coins & get authenticated versus penetrated?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........