Thread: Enable ACC via VCDS on 2019 MK7.5 GTI with factory Front Assist w/Pedestrian Detect?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Enable ACC via VCDS on 2019 MK7.5 GTI with factory Front Assist w/Pedestrian Detect?

Does anyone know if it would be possible to hack the NAR MK7.5 GTI via VCDS allowing us to enable ACC? The sensor is there on the lower level trim models (S, Rabbit & SE) behind the VW emblem so I don't see why we couldn't.

Discuss!

2019 Golf 7.5 GTI Rabbit Edition Pure-Weiß 2016 Golf 7 Variant R-Line Pure-Weiß 2011 Golf 6 TDI BLUEMOTION Highline Candy-Weiß 2008 Golf 5 .:R32 Deep Blau Perleffekt DSG 4-MOTION 2006 Golf GTI DSG Tornadorot 2002 Indigo Blau Perleffekt Passat 3BG Trendline. I Euro-spec Mods!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately you can't because ACC is a FEC and requires the correct license to be loaded to the radar module. As the license is tied to the VIN, this is not something that can be accomplished with VCDS or through regular official channels.
    2011 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI DSG wagon|Revo Stage 1|Race Blue|Leather|Dynamic Xenons w 6000K|THA475 Amp+active sub|Whiteline ALK|RVC|Discover Media
    2009 R36 wagon|Biscay Blue|RVC|Tailgate|ECU and DSG tune|LED DRL/Indicators|Full colour MFD|Quad LED tail rings| Climatronics upgrade| Dynaudio retrofit | B7 RLine Flat Steering Wheel|3AA CCM|B7 Adaptive Cruise with Front Assist|TPMS Direct|Discover Media retrofit|PLA 2.0|Lane Assist|BCM Retrofit|HBA/FLA

3. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave, Somnus liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    Unfortunately you can't because ACC is a FEC and requires the correct license to be loaded to the radar module. As the license is tied to the VIN, this is not something that can be accomplished with VCDS or through regular official channels.
    So the question is has anyone successfully enabled this via "unofficial" channels?
    2019 Golf 7.5 GTI Rabbit Edition Pure-Weiß 2016 Golf 7 Variant R-Line Pure-Weiß 2011 Golf 6 TDI BLUEMOTION Highline Candy-Weiß 2008 Golf 5 .:R32 Deep Blau Perleffekt DSG 4-MOTION 2006 Golf GTI DSG Tornadorot 2002 Indigo Blau Perleffekt Passat 3BG Trendline. I Euro-spec Mods!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Facebook, MQB-Coding. I would try there.