I am still unable to post threads after registering my Ross-Tech product

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crouzilles View Post
    I am still unable to post threads after registering my Ross-Tech product
    Yet somehow you were able to post that.

You registered your VCDS today, less than 6 hours ago. These things do not happen instantly.

But you are now Verified.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you

I believe the New Users section of the forum allows non verified members to post, hence the ability to for me to post this thread.

As I am an IT guy I assumed (wrongly) that the registration process via the software is automated and not manual as it appears to be. It wasn't impatience on my part, more ignorance that led me to post

Regards

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crouzilles View Post
    As I am an IT guy I assumed (wrongly) that the registration process via the software is automated and not manual as it appears to be.
    Our internal "CRM" system can and does check the forum for certain things, but the forum cannot check our internal system for anything at all. We would never allow the later due to potential security problems with the forum software having access to the CRM system.

So in a case like yours, where you joined the forum before you registered your system, and did not provide a serial number when you joined the forum, there was no way for our CRM system to know what forum account to check (and flag for a status upgrade) when you registered.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.