B8 Passat fog lights and MIB2 color

Ednet

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hi!

I have some questions about B8 passat and VCDS. I would appreciate anyone helping me..

Question 1: How can i turn on both rear fog lights? I think both lamp is the same but on the right, the fog light is turned off…

Question 2: It is possible to turn on the MIB2 and AID Amblient Light Color selection?
I have only the Amblient Light pack 1 so only the doors have lighting and only its brightness can be changed at this time…
IDE09731-ENG125017-Int. light: 2nd generation-Instrumententafelbeleuchtung mehrfarbig - Set to Active – (I HAVE THIS OPTION)
IDE09732-ENG02312-Interior light: light configuration-Ambient_Farbliste_HMI - Set to Active – (THIS OPTION NOT FOUND)
In this case there is a solution?

Qusetion 3: Somebody has a description about the rear led lamp?
I mean what are the led group names in VCDS… In B7 i found a description somewhere.

Question 4: It’s possible that i turn ont he video in motion in VCDS?

Thank you very much for the advice and sorry about my english 

Ednet

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
No one can help me?

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
We'll need you to post a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan of your B8 Passat to provide details of the configuration of your car.

Reactions: Uwe

Ednet

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
We'll need you to post a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan of your B8 Passat to provide details of the configuration of your car.

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterTommy

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=295586
can you repost the scan in english please? So everyone can read it. And the full scan, dont cut parts out.

Back