Volkswagen Golf mk6 bcm Problems

RhysJ2000

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
hexa193-00c7e3-df0001-d12222-spiahh-5a4d
I have a vw golf mk6 2.0tdi and I was using vcds on it the latest version of vcds and was in the central electrics module anyway my car has auto window wipers and auto lights and In the central electrics module this wasn’t ticked on the long coding helper so I ticked it even though my window wipers and auto lights worked in the first place! So I clicked do it and my car has gone haywire just because of one box I ticked! I went into the debug files on my computer and found the original coding I tried inputting this but it will not work it will not revert and seems to be selecting options itself! I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction? Will it be a new bcm the model number of my bcm is 1K0 937086 M or can I revert this somehow? A few of the things that had happened is the window wipers weren’t working my lights won’t switch of, my boot won’t open my key fob don't work my heating don't work and my rear window wiper don’t work, however I have tried to fix somethings and it has worked I now have my heating working my window wipers working (just the front ones) and my lights will now work but my full beam won’t stay on I have to hold it for them to work, any help would be much appreciated! Thanks Rhys

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uwe

RhysJ2000

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
hexa193-00c7e3-df0001-d12222-spiahh-5a4d
here is the auto scan.....

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
... I was using vcds on it the latest version of vcds...

Your VCDS software version is from 2017. Not even close to the latest revision. Is this really a genuine cable? You can update to the latest software if it is. Current Version

There are quite a number of clones* out there screwing up BCM coding specifically. They don't populate the correct bytes so the coding is all over the place and will change every time you write it, because it screws it every time. I would suggest to STOP using it immediately before something is bricked or the car is unusable.

*By "clones" I mean fake rip-off cables with hacked software from China, amongst other places.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Back