Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2001 Jetta Mk4 1.8t engine recode

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys ,now i have another problem.Was warming the car up friday when it displays an oil warning light and shuts off.The oil is at the proper level, and pumps oil out of the sensor hole when trying to turn over.When i tried to run a scan vag.com no longer recognizes 01 or engine in the scan and gives a no communication with kline not quite sure where to go from here

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oil PSI is not conditional of starting but communication and mechanicals in time are, so did you do a compression test yet?

Better sort the communication right and did you check fuses yet?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I checked all the fuses,but i didn't do a compression check yet. The car hasen't been smoking or showing any other signs of burning oil.