RS7 2015 Headlights & Transmission

ayu123

Reaction score
Good morning guys

I have a situation which is eating my brain I was wondering if you lot can help

I have a Audi RS7 2015 C7 model driving perfect no issues only one issue that the headlights were bought from Poland and were LHD so they needed coding or calibrating. I contacted a chap quite close to me with vcds and he came and plug the computer in and tried calibrating the headlights. (The car btw was on uneven ground) He enter any numbers into the steering angle box and he couldn’t calibrate it so he went away. As soon as I jump back into the car to start it and go home I put it in D the car dash would say d1 then d2 like everything is working but the car wouldn’t move and then a transmission malfunction would illuminate in the speedometer. I switch it and in to see if it’s a glitch but it’s the same thing

Can anyone help ‘??

Mike@Gendan

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57030
Good morning guys

I have a situation which is eating my brain I was wondering if you lot can help

I have a Audi RS7 2015 C7 model driving perfect no issues only one issue that the headlights were bought from Poland and were LHD so they needed coding or calibrating. I contacted a chap quite close to me with vcds and he came and plug the computer in and tried calibrating the headlights. (The car btw was on uneven ground) He enter any numbers into the steering angle box and he couldn’t calibrate it so he went away. As soon as I jump back into the car to start it and go home I put it in D the car dash would say d1 then d2 like everything is working but the car wouldn’t move and then a transmission malfunction would illuminate in the speedometer. I switch it and in to see if it’s a glitch but it’s the same thing

Can anyone help ‘??
I assume you don't have a VCDS interface yourself?
Without an auto-scan to show what the car is reporting it's going to be very difficult to offer any useful suggestions.

(Maybe it's time to shell out £225 and get yourself an interface)

Reactions: Uwe

ayu123

Reaction score
Two fault code on vcds are p2701 transmission friction element /clutch b - apply time implausible
And
Po780shift monitoring -shift error

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
Two fault code on vcds are p2701 transmission friction element /clutch b - apply time implausible
And
Po780shift monitoring -shift error

Which means nothing without the complete data provided with an Autoscan so that the faults can be taken in context.

Without an Autoscan you're unlikely to get any assistance other than advice on how to post an Autoscan. Once you have said autoscan, please start your own topic and post the scan log in there rather than hijacking someone else's thread with non relevant data.

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Since a 2015 RS7 has just about nothing in common with the 2013 Passat CC in the thread that these messages were posted in, I've split them into their own thread.

-Uwe-

Last edited:
Back