Audi A7 2016 disabling Nav & Phone warning messages while entering data at speed

alextdejong

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=140949
On my previous Audi A6 2010 (US), I used the following adaptation to disable these annoying warning messages:

Disable NAV & Phone warning messages while entering data at speed
[5F - Information Electr.] -> Adaptation -> Set channel 2 & 3 to 250

Has anyone figured out if there are similar adaptations for the 2016 Audi A7 (and A6)? It appears the adaptations have changed significantly (Module 5F), but in the long list of adaptions (painful to scroll thru), I can't seem to find enabling the hidden green menu nor the adaptations to set the speed when a warning shows (100 mph seems reasonable to get a warning).

Any help is appreciated.

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
i think possible is via VCP like Video In Motion.
That "Option" allow you to adjust "input data depend of speed" almost every part of menu

alextdejong

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=140949
i think possible is via VCP like Video In Motion.
That "Option" allow you to adjust "input data depend of speed" almost every part of menu

I was hoping that as well, but I can't find any documented adaptations that mention "speed" in the Module 5F/Adadations list. The older MMI systems used 2 & 3 to set the warning for nav/phone. These are not listed on the Audi A7 2016 facelift model. Has anyone found them?

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
I was hoping that as well, but I can't find any documented adaptations that mention "speed" in the Module 5F/Adadations list. The older MMI systems used 2 & 3 to set the warning for nav/phone. These are not listed on the Audi A7 2016 facelift model. Has anyone found them?

well. old VCP was just able to change speed for Video In Motion
but latest SW i seen is many options, i did VIM in my Mk7 , and i seen soo many options for input data depend of speed

alextdejong

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=140949
Could you provide a few examples of which adaptation channels are related to speed and which ones might help turn off the warning disclaimer for making a phone call or entering an address?

Spacewalker

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=159607
Could you provide a few examples of which adaptation channels are related to speed and which ones might help turn off the warning disclaimer for making a phone call or entering an address?

VCP not show what address, they just show function, and I am sure ...depend of unit, might show different description.
So better get some1 who use VCP and you can test on your car

nirvananils

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=289109
VCP,doesnt show adress because its not just a adaption edit. You habe to change dataset in eeprom

alextdejong

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=140949
I have a Ross-Tech VCDS and an ODBEleven. Can either of these tools get that eeprom dataset info?

kczach

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=123637
I'm in the same boat. Anyone with any ideas?

Back