A fault code from Turkey, Could you help me?

Genc

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am Mustafa from Turkey.

I have 2016 model year of Seat Leon 1.2 TSI.

I wanna ask some fault codes about my car. I hope you can help me.

I scanned my car by VCDS cable. A fault code was dedected. I cleared that. A week after i scanned again. Same code was there and i cleared. A week after i scanned again, same fault code was there.

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here.

At fault code's date, i didnt remember anything. Engine light or some light else are not on.

I asked a mechanic. He said reason is battery,probably battery voltage is low.

I checked battery voltage on car' electronics. It was 11,4 V.

Now there is no problem about car's driving or something else. But fault code is still there.

What will i do? What are you guys advise to me?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhinopower

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=58979
No, because freeloaders with fake VCDS dont get help here

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Mustafa,

While what Rhinopower has written is true that we do not help those using an illegal copy of our product, 11,4 volts is quite low for most electronic modules. Why is the battery so low? I should think that would cause trouble in many modules.

If you want our help, legitimate systems are available from our distributing partners or here in our web shop. When you have a real system, we will be pleased to help further.

Reactions: Uwe

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
OP - you MUST post a full unedited VCDS Auto-Scan using a genuine Ross-Tech cable for us to be able to help you.

Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Genc

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Mustafa,

While what Rhinopower has written is true that we do not help those using an illegal copy of our product, 11,4 volts is quite low for most electronic modules. Why is the battery so low? I should think that would cause trouble in many modules.

If you want our help, legitimate systems are available from our distributing partners or here in our web shop. When you have a real system, we will be pleased to help further.

Thanks Bruce for your kindly answer. My car is almost 3 years old, but battery is low, i dont know about this situation. Forum rules. I understood that, but my economic situation is not good. Original copy is too expensive to buy for me. So good bye then.

And thank you guys for helpfulness @rhinopower @PetrolDave and dear admin of course @Uwe .

Back