Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DPF soot

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That's a learned value and isn't going to change much if at all.

What bothers me is that it's different that the pressure value with key on, engine off. I can't recall whether the pressure reading should be zero, or whether the pressure reading plus the offset should equal zero, nor do I have a UDS TDI handy to look at right now..

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe View Post
    That's a learned value and isn't going to change much if at all.

What bothers me is that it's different that the pressure value with key on, engine off. I can't recall whether the pressure reading should be zero, or whether the pressure reading plus the offset should equal zero, nor do I have a UDS TDI handy to look at right now..

-Uwe-
    Ah ok tbh I have never had much to do with this before having my problems
    Iím calling Audi tomorrow to get a pressure sensor took it off today and I thrown a fault up plugged back in cleared fine
    I have what type it is now to get the exact one and I will try that
    I went out this evening for a regen while driving till the Dpf light went out and managed to get it down to 1.99 from 8.01 then it settled at 2.22 after the Dpf light went out

Iím not sure a -2.26 reading on the soot mass messured is correct it was at 0.01 back 3rd July big the calculated was up at 21.25g at that point

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Replaced the pressure sensor now and done adaptions differential pressure is now 0 hPa when ignition on engine off and idle 8hPa
    Differential offset is now at 0 hPa

Just doing a standing regen now

4. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update since I changed the sensor zero trouble from the car at all so seems to have sorted the issue

Cheers for the help etc

6. Likes Uwe liked this post