DPF soot

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
That's a learned value and isn't going to change much if at all.

What bothers me is that it's different that the pressure value with key on, engine off. I can't recall whether the pressure reading should be zero, or whether the pressure reading plus the offset should equal zero, nor do I have a UDS TDI handy to look at right now..

-Uwe-

Matt k

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=345211
That's a learned value and isn't going to change much if at all.

What bothers me is that it's different that the pressure value with key on, engine off. I can't recall whether the pressure reading should be zero, or whether the pressure reading plus the offset should equal zero, nor do I have a UDS TDI handy to look at right now..

-Uwe-

Ah ok tbh I have never had much to do with this before having my problems
I’m calling Audi tomorrow to get a pressure sensor took it off today and I thrown a fault up plugged back in cleared fine
I have what type it is now to get the exact one and I will try that
I went out this evening for a regen while driving till the Dpf light went out and managed to get it down to 1.99 from 8.01 then it settled at 2.22 after the Dpf light went out

I’m not sure a -2.26 reading on the soot mass messured is correct it was at 0.01 back 3rd July big the calculated was up at 21.25g at that point

Matt k

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=345211
Replaced the pressure sensor now and done adaptions differential pressure is now 0 hPa when ignition on engine off and idle 8hPa
Differential offset is now at 0 hPa

Just doing a standing regen now

Reactions: Uwe

Matt k

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=345211
Update since I changed the sensor zero trouble from the car at all so seems to have sorted the issue

Cheers for the help etc

Reactions: Uwe
Back