Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kessy auto lock when the driver gets out from the car.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on the range of the value... 1000ms = 1 second So give it a try and put 2000 as new value!
    Golf VII, 1.6TDI BM Ed. 40 - 110 PK

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Enabling Automatic Door Locking (Door Slam Locking)

I successfully coded Automatic Door Locking and Menu option in the Infotainment system. I like this tweak because locking is now effortless; however, there is a downside I haven't been able to fix. When active, the lock activation is instantaneous on closing the driver's door - my wife can't get to the rear door (passenger side) quick enough to access the back seat area.

Adaptations applied:

> 05 Acc/Start Auth > channel ENG129020-ENG126975-internal_passive_entry_exit_byte1-passive_exit_door_slam_lock > "activated"
    > 09 Cent. Elect. > channel ENG141654-ENG116634-ZV Autolock-Menuesteuerung ZV Autolock-Unlock > "adjustable"

I've tried a couple of adaptations to adjust (or delay) the auto lock activation time without success. First, I changed the Settime Trigger from 500 ms (default) to 5000 ms - no affect. Then, I also changed the Minimum Activity Time Locking Sensor from 140 ms (default) to 2440 ms (maximum) - also no affect:

> 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG108167-Passive Entry Exit: minimum activity time locking sensor > "2440 ms"
    > 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG126962-settime_trigger_exit_vehicle > "5000 ms"

There are some other lines in the Acc/Start Auth module I might try, but they don't look promising; but after all, I was just shooting in dark from the start anyway...any help would be most appreciated.

> 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG129023-ENG99711-internal_keyminder_byte2-Re-open last handling > not activated (default)
    > 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG129015-Passive Entry Exit: control by pulling the door handle during active DSL_timeout > 2.00 s (default)
    > 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG129014-Timeout_trigger_terminal_deactivation_central_lock ing > 1.00 s (default)

TW

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the same question I've been asking myself! There has to be some way to enable a longer delay in between the time the vehicle door "slams" and then auto locks.
    2019 Golf 7.5 GTI Rabbit Edition Pure-Weiß 2016 Golf 7 Variant R-Line Pure-Weiß 2011 Golf 6 TDI BLUEMOTION Highline Candy-Weiß 2008 Golf 5 .:R32 Deep Blau Perleffekt DSG 4-MOTION 2006 Golf GTI DSG Tornadorot 2002 Indigo Blau Perleffekt Passat 3BG Trendline. I Euro-spec Mods!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
    This is the same question I've been asking myself! There has to be some way to enable a longer delay in between the time the vehicle door "slams" and then auto locks.
    I agree quailallsar, but so far none of my experiments have worked.

TW
    2019 Atlas SEL-R FWD

6. Likes Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
    But only if VW included that as a changeable option in their firmware... if it's a hard coded delay then it will be what it is.

8. Likes Uwe liked this post