Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kessy auto lock when the driver gets out from the car.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Depends on the range of the value... 1000ms = 1 second So give it a try and put 2000 as new value!
    Golf VII, 1.6TDI BM Ed. 40 - 110 PK

2. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Enabling Automatic Door Locking (Door Slam Locking)

I successfully coded Automatic Door Locking and Menu option in the Infotainment system. I like this tweak because locking is now effortless; however, there is a downside I haven't been able to fix. When active, the lock activation is instantaneous on closing the driver's door - my wife can't get to the rear door (passenger side) quick enough to access the back seat area.

Adaptations applied:

> 05 Acc/Start Auth > channel ENG129020-ENG126975-internal_passive_entry_exit_byte1-passive_exit_door_slam_lock > "activated"
    > 09 Cent. Elect. > channel ENG141654-ENG116634-ZV Autolock-Menuesteuerung ZV Autolock-Unlock > "adjustable"

I've tried a couple of adaptations to adjust (or delay) the auto lock activation time without success. First, I changed the Settime Trigger from 500 ms (default) to 5000 ms - no affect. Then, I also changed the Minimum Activity Time Locking Sensor from 140 ms (default) to 2440 ms (maximum) - also no affect:

> 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG108167-Passive Entry Exit: minimum activity time locking sensor > "2440 ms"
    > 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG126962-settime_trigger_exit_vehicle > "5000 ms"

There are some other lines in the Acc/Start Auth module I might try, but they don't look promising; but after all, I was just shooting in dark from the start anyway...any help would be most appreciated.

> 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG129023-ENG99711-internal_keyminder_byte2-Re-open last handling > not activated (default)
    > 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG129015-Passive Entry Exit: control by pulling the door handle during active DSL_timeout > 2.00 s (default)
    > 05 Acc/Start Auth > ENG129014-Timeout_trigger_terminal_deactivation_central_lock ing > 1.00 s (default)

TW

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the same question I've been asking myself! There has to be some way to enable a longer delay in between the time the vehicle door "slams" and then auto locks.
    2019 Golf 7.5 GTI Rabbit Edition Pure-Weiß 2016 Golf 7 Variant R-Line Pure-Weiß 2011 Golf 6 TDI BLUEMOTION Highline Candy-Weiß 2008 Golf 5 .:R32 Deep Blau Perleffekt DSG 4-MOTION 2006 Golf GTI DSG Tornadorot 2002 Indigo Blau Perleffekt Passat 3BG Trendline. I Euro-spec Mods!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
    This is the same question I've been asking myself! There has to be some way to enable a longer delay in between the time the vehicle door "slams" and then auto locks.
    I agree quailallsar, but so far none of my experiments have worked.

TW
    2019 Atlas SEL-R FWD

6. Likes Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
    But only if VW included that as a changeable option in their firmware... if it's a hard coded delay then it will be what it is.

8. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave the front door open until you're done in the back? An option to lock as you walk away would be great, instead of triggering on the door close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TWs/VW View Post

Question: If the default value is in milliseconds (ms), can seconds (s) usually be substituted?

> 05 Acc/StartAuth > ENG126962-settime_trigger_exit_vehicle > "500 ms"

TW
    TW: without intending any offense, just simply keep adding zeros to the number (assuming the adaption channel will allow many digits) - 1,000 ms = 1 sec.

So, the default value of 500 ms = half a second!

Don
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)