Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 A4 2.0T w/multiple issues; ESP/TPMS/Parking Brake Malfunction

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jef, thanks for the suggestions. I'll see about getting a smoke test done. I did visual on top and underneath my engine, saw no evidence of an oil leak at the eng/trans mating point or even previously after looking at the belly pans. Still though, the smoke test should point out a failure of the RMS. If that comes back good, guess I can see how much vacuum there is at the dipstick.

Jack, in my Air Force career as an aircraft maintainer, there is a position in flight safety which carries the nickname 'FOD God'...it fits you.

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack, in my Air Force career as an aircraft maintainer, there is a position in flight safety which carries the nickname 'FOD God'...it fits you.
    I prefer just being a regular asshole & stating the obvious ......... FOD is one of them!

https://safety.army.mil/

Ja Thanks!

European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your original question asked why the abs, Tpms, handbrake, lights are coming on. And you will fix the engine fault later, but I would suggest all your other lights are just due to the fuel trim fault and the modules all sharing the fact that there is a fault somewhere.

The crank case ventilation system and how it works at idle would be what I’d look at next. After a smoke test. As trim is as previously noted is high at idle.
    What makes you think there is a fault with the actual turbo?