Central Electric II, CM Incorrectly Coded

carboncow

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=266014
2011 Vw Jetta SW SE (Gas)

So was going to trouble shoot some AC stuff today and noted this in my scan. It's the ONLY code showing up in the scan and I got no clue what it's cranky about. Don't recall playing with codes on this ride.

What is the best course of action to take? Do I need to know the code from a similar equipped model or is there a reset to factor values...or something to ignore. And WTH is the Central Electric II module anyways?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
This is not an auto-scan.........please post one?

Comparing attributes of scans on the web is sometimes helpful, no?

carboncow

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=266014
This is not an auto-scan.........please post one?

Comparing attributes of scans on the web is sometimes helpful, no?

Yeah...that means nothing to me! Are you stating the attributes of the coding that it claims is incorrect or something greater in the programming?

I don't have the ability to get the copy of the full scan off the laptop that it's on...well at least not easily at this time. What are these attributes going to tell us?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Yeah...that means nothing to me! Are you stating the attributes of the coding that it claims is incorrect or something greater in the programming?

I don't have the ability to get the copy of the full scan off the laptop that it's on...well at least not easily at this time. What are these attributes going to tell us?

JPPSG
https://forums.ross-tech.com/showth...essional-Problem-Solver-Guide-quot-JPPSG-quot

How would anyone know to try and help you especially when there is no scan posted to establish attributes?

Look up charts on the Wiki or RTFB, no?

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Official_Factory_Repair_Information

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Diagnostic_Procedures#Volkswagen

How are questions statements? :p

What attributes?

Jef

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score

Part numbers. Firmware versions. Coding values. Fault codes. With all the running production changes the Germans do, we don't know what you might have in that car. The Auto-Scan give us details so we can help you.. otherwise, we are just flying blind.. visiting the vet with the dog at the house... hiring out a painting crew and giving them the address to a vacant lot... something something not there something. :D

Get that laptop online... or copy the automatically saved Auto-Scan onto a thumb drive.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
72b1837432b5ef00676d1b3264fffd40.gif

Back