Thread: Central Electric II, CM Incorrectly Coded

Post Thanks / Like

Central Electric II, CM Incorrectly Coded

2011 Vw Jetta SW SE (Gas)

So was going to trouble shoot some AC stuff today and noted this in my scan. It's the ONLY code showing up in the scan and I got no clue what it's cranky about. Don't recall playing with codes on this ride.

What is the best course of action to take? Do I need to know the code from a similar equipped model or is there a reset to factor values...or something to ignore. And WTH is the Central Electric II module anyways?
    2008 V6 Lux+ Pkg with factory towing
    Alaska Grey in Delaware, Ohio
    VCDS-Mobile

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is not an auto-scan.........please post one?

Comparing attributes of scans on the web is sometimes helpful, no?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@European_Parts View Post
    This is not an auto-scan.........please post one?

Comparing attributes of scans on the web is sometimes helpful, no?
    Yeah...that means nothing to me! Are you stating the attributes of the coding that it claims is incorrect or something greater in the programming?

I don't have the ability to get the copy of the full scan off the laptop that it's on...well at least not easily at this time. What are these attributes going to tell us?
    2008 V6 Lux+ Pkg with factory towing
    Alaska Grey in Delaware, Ohio
    VCDS-Mobile

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah...that means nothing to me! Are you stating the attributes of the coding that it claims is incorrect or something greater in the programming?

I don't have the ability to get the copy of the full scan off the laptop that it's on...well at least not easily at this time. What are these attributes going to tell us?
    JPPSG
    https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...uot-JPPSG-quot

How would anyone know to try and help you especially when there is no scan posted to establish attributes?

Look up charts on the Wiki or RTFB, no?

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ir_Information

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...res#Volkswagen

How are questions statements?

What attributes?
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carboncow View Post
    Part numbers. Firmware versions. Coding values. Fault codes. With all the running production changes the Germans do, we don't know what you might have in that car. The Auto-Scan give us details so we can help you.. otherwise, we are just flying blind.. visiting the vet with the dog at the house... hiring out a painting crew and giving them the address to a vacant lot... something something not there something.

Get that laptop online... or copy the automatically saved Auto-Scan onto a thumb drive.
    Jef
    Ross Tech Support Team, Alpha Squad
    Auto-Scan, learn it, love it, live it... then check the fuses.

6. Likes Uwe, Jack@European_Parts, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like