Skoda Octavia III water sensor in fuel filter house

Magus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=15135
Hi guys.

I have general question: I would like to add water sensor to this car above. In ETKA I have find this option.And I have find in ElsaWin the sensor at engine wiring.So it's wired to engine ECU.But I can't find any option at long coding.( I never seen car with this sensor in life)
I can post full scan but before I do it just would like to know it's possible or need different SW to engine ECU.
I just fixed this car as I get it in non running condition.Water was in the fuel. Fuel tank cleaned,4 injectors changed,HP fuel pump fixed and all other parts been cleaned.(rail,steal pipes etc.) and new fuel filter house. Now it's running well.

Engine code CUPA Engine ECU :04L 906 021 EL , SW level 8150

Thank you.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I suppose one would have to correlate this via PR codes. See which PR code is for the water sensor, and then see if your exact ECU was ever used with a car that had that PR code.

-Uwe-

Magus

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=15135
Yes,the next step is to try find witch is the relevant PR code,I have to wait couple of days as my original country has long weekend (20.August).
And the other idea is see a full scan of car what is made with this sensor,as I see in long coding help few 00 bytes without help.Could be one of them?

Edit: I have find the PR code for water sensor: 1A8,but I cannot find this code at engine ECU selection...

Last edited:
Back