Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: P0193 fuel pressure sensor Mk6 TDI

NostraJackAss Jack@European_Parts's Avatar
    1001 State Route 17K Montgomery New York 12549
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you engage, maybe I'd help verify some tests on the bench or in car after we see you have a valid RTFB & WD to follow along, ever consider that offer?
    European Parts Emporium/Performance / Immobilizer Solutions EPE
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    Above Magic! No Written record, AUTO-SCAN or Appointment = NO HELP!
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah Jack you are not coming across as helpful or sincere. Did you not realize that not everyone is a master VW tech and knows what you are talking about with all of your fancy abbreviations!? Yes I cleared codes many many many times. Sometimes it goes away but most times itís stuck on p0193 code as permanent. Yes I have a valid Ross tech reader as I bought it because of this issue because I took it to a shop three times and paid them $1200 to fix and it came back worse then it started. I said all this in my first post.

If you have something helpful I can use please say it otherwise stop ranting on and say do something about it as that is exactly what Iím trying to. I replaced the fuel pressure sensor and visually inspected everything. I do not have a wiring schematic for this car so how am I supposed to know what the voltages at everything should be. There is no Hanes manual for this car so if you can tell me where I can find an in depth guide to this engine Iíd appreciate it. I have to believe that the shop already took all the wiring apart and checked all the polarity is the wiring as described in their work order so why would I do this again?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also I called VW, my car is $30k over warranty. Nothing is covered they told me.

Post Thanks / Like
    First stop crying and focus!

You may think my tactics are of the asshole i am but do you see me taking your hard earned money?

I'm about the best friend you could have right now, let's prove it by reactionary self evident answers by facts to be verified by my & what you consider stupid questions okay?

Did you read the entire JPPSG and about useful life warranties?

https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthr...uot-JPPSG-quot

Now we are getting someplace, thanks for clarifying skill level and that you don't have the RTFB.

http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index...ir_Information

Please go here and I recommend printing your entire manual to PDF with cheapest subscription to save money.

Mileage: 218090km-135514miles
    Vehicle Identification No. 3VWPL8AJ4BM649339
    Model Jetta Variant
    GOV
    Date of production 25.11.2010
    Model year 2011
    Sales type AJ539M
    Engine Code CJAA
    Transmission Code MFL

Emission standard 7GB Emission standard ULEV 2

A ULEV2 as tier 2 or above is certified with a 15 year or 150k warranty no?

Did you get denied that warranty on invoice or in writing?

Contact people here since your car is certified under a US COC, shouldn't you ask about if Canada subordinates CARB and US EPA & because generally you would think they would right?

https://www.riv.ca/ECVehicleEmissionReqs.aspx
    https://www.canada.ca/en/environment...-registry.html
    Last edited by Jack@European_Parts; 08-11-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    Certified Master Trained NY/BAR/BAD 7076062/ASE/SAE/NASTF Legal Factory Authorized/Licensed GeKo/FaZit # 403738
    Specializing in Custom Services IE: "welding-fabrication" / EPA-SMOG Update or Pass-Thru-Programming / Data Transfer / Immobilizers & OEM Quality Parts
    www.FixMyEuro.com <<<<<CLICK HERE! or vwemporium@aol.com ( JPPSG & Unverified members need not PM me & Please don't email or call facility for free tech support...use the forum )
    Getting you CONTROL again of your property - TAKE IT! In Conjunction with.........

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will take a read through these links thanks.

What does the emissions standards in Canada have to do with my cars engine problem?

I was told that this car had extended warranty 10 years, or 197,000km whichever comes first. I’m over the km’s So does that not mean I have no more warranty coverage from vw or am I missing something? Nothing in writing this was over the phone convo with vw service tech at a dealer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man I'm just trying to help you ask the right questions.........

Get the RTFB and post a WD and let's test this stuff, okay?

Seriously unwrapping the tape to look for an obvious chafe issue, is an easy thing to do, no?

7. Likes Uwe liked this post
    Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday spent the day looking for any signs of worn wires, checking voltages at the plug, installing temporary ground to the fuel pressure sensor, no change in voltage or resistance readings. Tried wiggling and jiggling the lines to see any change of voltage or resistance without any change. I cleaned every ground I could find including the ones under bumper by removing it. Still same p0193 code. Iím taking it to the dealer today to deal with this as I donít have the time to test and inspect more as I run own business and need this fixed now.

I will report back what Volkswagen finds is the issue for this persistent p0193 sensor issue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday spent the day looking for any signs of worn wires, checking voltages at the plug, installing temporary ground to the fuel pressure sensor, no change in voltage or resistance readings. Tried wiggling and jiggling the lines to see any change of voltage or resistance without any change. I cleaned every ground I could find including the ones under bumper by removing it. Still same p0193 code. I’m taking it to the dealer today to deal with this as I don’t have the time to test and inspect more as I run own business and need this fixed now.

I will report back what Volkswagen finds is the issue for this persistent p0193 sensor issue.

Okay so no unravel of the tape and basic inspection plus a rewrap huh?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes this was also done. But I could not go any further then the oil filter canister as it goes behind/under engine. Iím not sure how you access that area without taking the engine out.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is so hard about load lighting a circuit from ECU to component?