Thread: Lower the air suspension on 2019 Audi Etron?

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Lower the air suspension on 2019 Audi Etron?

Have anyone tried this or know how to? I want to lower the car an extra inch Cant find anything on this car, just other models....

A.J.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm confident VCDS can talk to the systems in the car.

But I'm not terribly confident that anyone has worked out how to adjust the suspension height.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

3. Likes Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    An Auto-Scan will give extra information, which might give some hints whether it is possible or not?

5. Likes Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A.J. Congratulations on the Etron purchase.

As Dave mentioned, we would need to see a complete VCDS scan from this vehicle but if you don't already own VCDS we do not want to see you purchase VCDS for this one thing.

If things go well, a completely experimental procedure that our distributor in Denmark has may work properly. However, if things end poorly you may end up at the Audi dealer for a non-warranty suspension repair.

Please let us know if you already own VCDS. If not, and you want our product for other reasons, it may be worth purchasing it as long as you are willing to run a potentially risky suspension calibration and have access to a vehicle hoist (car lift) available.

7. Likes Uwe, Andy, jyoung8607, PetrolDave, Mike@Gendan, AJ82 liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    A.J. Congratulations on the Etron purchase.

As Dave mentioned, we would need to see a complete VCDS scan from this vehicle but if you don't already own VCDS we do not want to see you purchase VCDS for this one thing.

If things go well, a completely experimental procedure that our distributor in Denmark has may work properly. However, if things end poorly you may end up at the Audi dealer for a non-warranty suspension repair.

Please let us know if you already own VCDS. If not, and you want our product for other reasons, it may be worth purchasing it as long as you are willing to run a potentially risky suspension calibration and have access to a vehicle hoist (car lift) available.
    Thank you

I do have vcds and can try to run a complete scan. Not sure if I want to risk doing something wrong. It will probably be expensive if I have to let Audi fix my mess I know that one car here in Norway has been lowered with vcds, but donít know who did it. I have access to a hoist, but why do I need this?

A.J.

9. Likes Dana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do run a complete scan and post it here. That will help us verify the part numbers of the installed modules and determine what's necessary to get you registered/verified.

Honestly, I don't know if a hoist is actually necessary but ODIS (the dealer scan tool) calls it out as a requirement so we never pushed buttons on a brand new Audi in a dealer parking lot to test that requirement.

11. Likes Uwe liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did anyone ever find any info on lowering a 2019 etron?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not aware of any feedback in this forum to date. If you are a VCDS user that happens to own a 2019 Audi e-tron please post the scan.

14. Likes Uwe liked this post