Thread: Security access code vw cc '13 for central convenience

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Security access code vw cc '13 for central convenience

Hello everybody I am new to the forum, I had imported vw cc from usa to europe, due to different lights standards I have to change the coding for tail lights, I have already connect the new harness (new amber hazard lights) but now I have to change the channel value in central convenience. I have problems changing channels values because I can not find the security access code. Does anybody know where I can find it or know the code?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please post an VCDS autoscan of the car. External lighting of the CC is handled not by the central convenience but by the BCM.

3. Likes Uwe, mihael liked this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    So then my plans to change it are completely wrong, I will post it tomorrow because I left my working computer in the workshop cca. 40 minutes from my hometown. So then do you think it is possible to change the setting from USA to European standards or not? this is my first kind of a transformation project and I have to fix it for homologation. Do you have maybe some experience in this sort of repair I will be grateful for any help and solution. I am 21 years old and this kind of repairs are relatively very new to me so I hope you masters can give me some advice.

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    mihael: Hi and welcome to the forum. I also await your posting of an auto-scan, but I wanted to congratulate you on the use of the word "homologation" (which word-check on this forum doesn't recognize, but which is indeed a real word), I believe this to be a first on this forum -well done!!

Don

PS: I hope that you didn't use a web-translator!!
    VW Golf MkVII (MY13) - A3 8V hatch (MY17)