C?ID=56995
USD-EUR.png

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Got a chuckle out of seeing 375 Pearl Street in this historic 1980 photo still sporting the Bell telephone company logo:

27fb5800-a27e-11e4-83b4-fd684da52951_AP071012014222_22.jpg

(For those totally lost, the picture is from the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, showing people walking into Manhattan during the 1980 mass transit strike. The skyscraper to the left of the bridge is the Woolworth Building, which used to be the corporate HQ for the store chain that almost everyone over 40 remembers shopping at before they closed up all of their five and dime stores.)

As a footnote for the Pearl Street building, a British newspaper ranked it #20 on its ugliest buildings in the world list.....

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
http://pueblo.craigslist.org/wan/4865338011.html

*** ISO Extremely Large Animal Cage - $1 (Pueblo) ***

Well, the time has come and I am in need of some help. If you are willing and able, I'd appreciate it greatly. I am usually not one that asks for help, so this has taken quite some time to gather the nerves to ask for it.

I am in the need of an (as stated in title) EXTREMELY large animal cage. Do you have one you don't need?

It has been 10 years and I can't put up with it any more. I knew based her family lineage that size could have become an issue later down the road, but I never expected this.

10 years ago I was in love with a 114 lb., short haired beauty that was always eager to meet me when I came home from work. Lovingly laying next to me at night trying to keep each other warm in these cold Colorado nights. Playfully enjoying the warm Colorado days and evenings outdoors with our 300+ days of sunshine. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have been happier with our union.

But, and there always is a but, isn't there.

The eating!

At 114 lbs., you would never think the amount of food consumed in a day could be so high. It would take me 3 days to digest that much. With the eating entered the "size" factor. She kept getting bigger and bigger. With the weight gain, the lust for my attention all but went out the door. Her drive to enjoy the outdoors also went kaput. Her labored breath while trying to crest a small hill would scare everyone in the vicinity that could hear it.

The sleeping arrangements...

Having her by my side at 114 lbs. was nothing but blissful. Yeah, she would snore sometimes and flop around in the middle of the night. Nothing a slight nudge to the ribs wouldn't fix. As the weight started to pile on and the breathing diminished, the "sometimes" turned into full blown all night snore fest. The snoring wasn't the worst. Instead of flopping over from one side to the other, it turned into flipping. Her head was at my feet and her butt now just a bad turn in the bed from my face. I can only think that the horrible lack of oxygen to her brain due to the labored breathing led to the nightmares that soon followed.

I am not sure what she was dreaming about at the time, but for me to be woken in the middle of the night with a loud, mystic creature type noise, only to find my foot was halfway into her mouth, was the time that I realized what has really happened over the last 10 years.

My lovely beauty was now 280 lbs.

I know. I should be blamed for this just as much as her, if not more. I knew what she could become when I saw her mother, but I thought I could keep this from happening. I could have helped her get more exercise. I could have kept her from eating so much.

You weren't there though. You didn't see what I saw. She was never so happy as she was while enjoying an evening meal. Always begging for seconds. She knew that all she had to do was give me that look of adoration and I would give in. And I did.

I hate to do this and I thought after spending the time to write all of this out that I would reverse my opinion on what needs to be done, but I honestly think there isn't any other option.

If you find yourself making it all the way to the end of this wanted ad without backing out to view the other posts of people needing something, I thank you.

To conclude.

I am in search of an extremely large animal cage. Something large enough to fit a double or even a queen size mattress would suffice. I still care for her and having her sleeping on a wooden or chain link floor wouldn't be right. A locking door would be preferable, but I can always put a couple of chains with padlocks on the door. Keeping her secure during the day while at work and out of the bed during the evening are my main goals at this time.

If you are able to help, please let me know.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4865338011 posted: 2015-01-27 2:02am updated: 2015-01-27 2:47am

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
BvWUvhQ.jpg

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
Is it OK to take the P... out of "Pirates"?

First of all I'm sorry for my bad grammar , English is not my strong size...

Proved his own statement.

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Is it OK to take the P... out of "Pirates"?

My wife was at a gift shop yesterday, looking at an item covered in glitter. You know, the sparkly stuff that falls off and gets all over everything else. I said to her that my second act (*) as Supreme Allied Commander of the Universe would be to make the "g" in "glitter" silent. I'll leave you figure out what's left of the word (the truth about what it really is). :)

(*) My first act as SACotU will be to replace all of the yellow suggested speed signs on American highway exits and secondary road curves with electronic versions. "Suggested speed is 35 MPH...but the record is 63!!!!!"

vreihen

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=31688
Anyone who has ever partaken in the weekly Thursday steak night at Jack's shop over the past 15+ years should appreciate this sign from last night's dining venue:

52B4F226-A218-484D-ABF1-2ED21F9E6FED_zpsdm78wcc2.jpg

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
reason-i-update-software_o_279340.jpg

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score