Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 3,091 to 3,099 of 3099

Thread: ... it was funny to me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boki Ar View Post
    Year is 1983 but camera?
    The car is 1983, but were these taken at a Historic F1 race held much more recently?

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    A New York Attorney representing a wealthy art collector phoned and asked to
    speak to his client, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day, let me hear the good news first."

The Attorney said, "Well, I met with your wife today and she informed me that
    she invested $5,000 in two pictures which she thinks will bring a minimum of
    $15-20 million. I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!
    You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The Attorney replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

3. Likes NZDubNurd, Uwe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I was a happy man. My girlfriend and I had been dating for a year and we had decided to get married. The planning went wonderfully. Both sets of parents helped us in every way. My friends were all happy for me and my girlfriend - she was a dream! There was only one thing deeply bothering me. That one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was vivacious, only twenty years old and drop-dead gorgeous. One day, the sister-in-law to be, called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that it was not long to the wedding day, that she had strong desires for me that she couldn't and didn't really want to overcome! She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to, just come up and get me." I was stunned, frozen in shock as I watched her wiggle her way up the stairs. I stood there for a moment then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and walked straight towards my car. Standing on the front path was my future father-in-law. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "Well done! Wonderful! We're so happy that you have passed our little test of temptation. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!" The moral of this story is.. Always keep your condoms in the car.
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

5. Likes D-Dub, NZDubNurd, Da Tow'd, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    VW/Audi repair manual for pinball:

Remove screws holding lamp sockets in place.

..ok, done:

Installation is performed in the reverse order of removal.
    45 time units.
    Jef
    Ross Tech Support Team, Alpha Squad
    Auto-Scan, learn it, love it, live it... then check the fuses.

7. Likes NZDubNurd, Uwe, PetrolDave, D-Dub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    For whatever reason, ^^^^^ that reminds me of the "circuit diagram" I have posted on our workshop door at work:

Allan
    The R32ran Thread
    How to post a full Auto-Scan
    "Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound"

9. Likes Uwe, PetrolDave, D-Dub, Da Tow'd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.

11. Likes PetrolDave, Eric, NZDubNurd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    !!!!! Slightly inappropriate/macabre content follows !!!!!

So...

At work, sometimes I get to fix the manikins used for practicing resusitation scenarios. They're pretty cool... and a bit fun.

Sometimes, when we wheel them around on a trolley, we "accidently" let an arm fall part way out of a bag and staff laugh on the way past - they know what they are. They can also make a range of sounds, including vomiting and screaming

They look like various versions of this:

SO... one of the educators crashed one of the work cars (She's fine!). The vehicle drivers following her said she clipped an embankment, swerved a few times, clipped the bank again, then flipped the car over into a farmers paddock!

She had been transporting several of these manikins to one of the outlying District hospitals

Members of the public stopped and tended the accident site while waiting for emergency services. I wonder what the initial thoughts were with all the bodies/parts strewn around
    Allan
    The R32ran Thread
    How to post a full Auto-Scan
    "Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound"

13. Likes Uwe, jyoung8607, PetrolDave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes D-Dub, NZDubNurd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

17. Likes D-Dub liked this post