HC100001
uLuY5IT.jpg

D-Dub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=272151

I have admit, not sure where the joke is on this one.

Is it supposed be because that looks like a macbook (could also possibly be any number of windows macbook clones) when the cover is talking about linux/windows programming?

Jef

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
Why do so many people with a sick cat or dog go to the vet and leave the pet at home?

Replace cat/dog with VW/Audi and vet with tech support.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Hmm........... not sure what the arrangements are in the land-of-the-free for cheap airfares, but down here in the Antipodes, we have a dynamic that is very similar to that in the video below (isn't "feck" a brilliant word?):

Last edited:

vaskoto1

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=67648
A married man for 20 years was in a terrible accident where his private parts were severely damaged and had to be amputated.
After waking up and receiving the news, the doctor said to him:
Do not worry, we have plastic surgeon, who literally can do magic! He will reconstruct your “instrument” and it will be as functional as it ever was, but there is a couple of things we should discuss first.
I’m not gonna lie-this is very expensive procedure! It costs almost 10 000 per centimeter…
But you are insured, and your insurance covers almost a million bucks, so this leads us to the real problem… This one you got to discuss with your lady. We will do whatever you tell us to do, but she may complain afterwards, you know, so we do not want this liability. Talk to her and tell us exactly what you want us to do. Give us specifications, and we will proceed with the reconstruction surgery as you wish.
So the wife comes and they locked themselves in the room to deliberate.
After a while the wife leaves and the doctor comes to talk to the man.
Have you decided? I’m ready to take your specifications. Tell me-what it’s gonna be?
Yes, we have decided. The man says, after short pause…
We’re gonna renovate the kitchen…

Back