... it was funny to me....

Santos

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My brother's neighbor has this license plate.

ovYnCeT.jpg

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
My brother's neighbor has this license plate.

.......OK - this is doing my head-in!!! this is the 2nd reference to bort. I got to know - what is "BORT"?

I've googled it : Bort definition - low-quality diamond, in granular aggregate or small fragments, valuable only in crushed or powdered form, especially for industrial use as an abrasive.

But it can't mean this in your pic - what have I missed?

Don

Da Tow'd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=217062
received this today on my birthday
SEX AT 73
I just took a
leaflet out of my mailbox,
informing me that I can
'have sex at 73.'
I'm so happy, because I live at
number 71.
So it's not too far to walk home
afterwards.
And
it's the same side of the street.
I don't even have
to cross the road!

Da Tow'd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=217062
Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one morning. The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath. The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.
The 87-year-old said "Well, I eat a lot of rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies".

So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was looking around, the sales lady asked if he needed any help. He said "Do you have any rye bread?"

She said "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?" He said "I want five loaves".

The sales lady said "My goodness... five loaves? By the time you get to the third loaf, it'll be hard".
The 80-year old man replied "I can't believe everybody knows about this shit but me".

Jef

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
6wdo3s2.png

Making friends in lands far far away.

vaskoto1

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=67648
forum question:
girls, i need urgently to gain 10 pounds and i tried everything! nothing seems to work! please, tell me what to do!??
first post:
die, bitch...

i counted my calories over the holidays and it seems like my next feeding should take place somewhere in april...

in sicily there are no jehovah witnesses.
in general in sicily they don't like very much any witnesses...

fellas, what should we drink for now, luck or health?
i say, let's drink for the luck, because, you see, the pig was healthy, but simply ran out of luck...

they say in korea there are no stray dogs, roaming around...
well, have you ever seen a stray piglet roaming around in bulgaria?

Last edited:

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------

Dang, I could cut mowing Ross Meadow down to 2 hours from 12 with that bad boy!

Not sure how well it would take the turns at the top of the meadow given the pitch. Our tractor creeping up the hill likes to lift a wheel as one turns...

(Hoping the addition of the front loader will help that problem allowing a bit faster turns.)

Fun machine Jack... Should we look for an old hulk and drop your V10 diesel on it? Enter a tractor pulling contest?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Fun machine Jack... Should we look for an old hulk and drop your V10 diesel on it? Enter a tractor pulling contest?

Hey if RT or any of you Guys/Gals want to do something fun, please let me know.

Right now I'm dreaming about building a VR6 twin turbo 1995 GTI, which was one year before OBD2 but thinking of adding OBD2 direct fire coils and MS4S yada yada.....

I'm also dreaming about PUCC 4+2 & PUCC 4+4.

Principle Ultra Clean Combustion designed by me to help save the need for AECD's and simplify the process to make less GHG's, more MPG and MORE POWER while being diversified as a multi-fuel operation!
Don't count the internal combustion engine dead yet.

That's Motorsports Innovation! at least to me it is, any asshole can delete a DTC in the stack or set a test flag to zero being "always ready", that is not talented!

Back