Thread: Unlimited VIN update

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like

Unlimited VIN update

Hello,

I made the purchase of the product Hex v2 Enthusiasts 3 VIN. But, I would like to migrate straight to the unlimited. Is this possible? Or do I need to go through 10 VIN and then get on the unlimited?

Thanks!

Verified VCDS User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if it’s possible, but if so you will still pay the same price as the two-step upgrade, since the vin-limits are there to be able to offer a lower priced version to make the interface also within reach of enthousiasts instead of only professionals.
    Current:
    2018 Tiguan AD Highline 2.0 BiTDI 240hp > Stage 1+ 328hp
    2016 Polo 6C Highline 1.0 TSI 105hp

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Mamprim View Post
    I made the purchase of the product Hex v2 Enthusiasts 3 VIN. But, I would like to migrate straight to the unlimited. Is this possible? Or do I need to go through 10 VIN and then get on the unlimited?
    Yes, it is possible tp go straight from 3-VINs to Unlimited.

Go to this page and make the Quantity field 2 before you click [Add to cart].

Tommy is correct; it ends up being the same price whether it is done in one transaction or two.

-Uwe-
    The engineering problems are likely insurmountable. It would be like proposing to land a rocket booster section on a barge floating in the middle of the ocean.